Essentials Task Light Overview
The Essentials Task Light is the newest member of the award winning Essentials Series family of high efficacy LED fixtures. With on-board dimming, this durable fixture can replace any array of fluorescent or incandescent task lights in a single form factor. Users will immediately feel more comfortable with the reduction of heat output, zero striation, and the ability to adjust illumination levels as needed. As with all Flex Lighting Solutions fixtures, the Essentials Task Light is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
Power & Control
- Power input: 120-277V (50-60 Hz)
- Dimming: On-board 0-10V dimming standard. Capable of dimming down to 10%.
- Environment: Dry/Damp. For interior applications (IP40)
- LENS: Frosted polycarbonate lens
- Mounting: Brackets not included. 28mm Creform mounting bracket option available
- Warranty: 5-Year standard, up to 10-year optional warranty
Listings & Certifications
- ETL listed (UL 1598)
- CE Certified
- RoHS compliant
- DesignLights™ Consortium
|Color Temp||Wattage 1||Lumens 1||Efficacy 1||CRI 2|
1 Typical at 220V and 77°F (25°C).
2 Typical CRI.
|21-3/4 (55.3)||2 (5.1)||1-1/8 (2.9)||3 (1.3)|
- 120V: 0.99
- 277V: 0.92
Ambient Operating Temperatures
- Min: 31°F(-35°C)
- Max: 122°F(-50°C)
Projected Lumen Maintenance
- L70 LIFE: 90% lumen maintenance at 70,000 hours (77°F/25°C ambient);
- L70 predicted life is more than 200,000 hours