Utility expenses for parking garages operating 24 hours a day typically account for 10% to 15% of a facility’s total expenses, according to Parking Today. When operators look to cut expenses, they typically target tabor costs, not lighting. However, owners and managers can reduce maintenance costs – including labor – installing Flex High Bay LEDs while also lowering energy costs.
– Flex’s LEDs last for years, rarely go out or need maintenance, which means you won’t have fixtures out or to frequently hire someone to change the lights.
– Even, consistent LED illumination creates a safe environment, and less outages boost safety.
Reduced Energy Costs
– With occupational controls and daylight sensors, you can dim or turn off LED fixtures when the garage is not in use or daylight provides adequate lighting, lowering energy costs.
Improved Customer Experience
– Reducing glare inside garages increases driver comfort and improves driving safety leading to less accidents and repairs.
More Lighting Options
– When building a new parking facility, Flex’s High Bay LEDs are robustly designed and are damp location rated, with a wide ambient temperature range of operation.
Reducing your lighting energy costs, decreasing lighting maintenance, and improving your lighting allows you to boost productivity and save money that you can reinvest in your facility. Who doesn’t want that?
To Lower Your Parking Garage Labor Costs and Reduce Energy Costs: Switch to Flex High Bay LEDs