LED High Bay Fixtures
The new CH1 Series is a range of High Bay LED fixtures with features contractors value the most: quality, reliability and performance in a cost-effective design. The CH1 Series takes our award-winning technology from the Essentials Series 4.0 and puts it into a more value-centered platform.
Models available with 2, 4 and 6 LED modules to deliver a lumen range from 6,000 to 35,000 lumens, up to 171 lumens per watt and an ultra-long life up to 201,000 hours (L70 via TM-21).
Applications: industrial and manufacturing facilities, warehouses, distribution centers, hangars and indoor sports.
|Lumen Output||Efficacy||Watts||Frame||Part Number|
Projected L70 via TM-21 (24/7 operation)
|@ 25°C Ambient Temp.||@ 45°C Ambient Temp.|
|>201,000 hours||>183,000 hours|
|Ambient Temp||Year 1||Year 5||Year 10|
1Typical at 277V (LV) and 25°C (77°F), 5000K , Clear Lens, +/-10%. Typical CRI 80+. 4000CCT Multiplier is 0.97. Frosted or Aisle Lens Multiplier is 0.96. 3500K Multiplier is 0.93
Power & Control
- Power input: 120-227V or 347-480 (50/60Hz), Typical, depending on model.
- Dimming: 0-10V dimming standard. Capable of dimming down to 10%.
- Power Factor: Greater than 0.9 (0.96–0.99 typical)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 20%, 10% typical
- Occupancy Sensors: Optional – factory installed photocell and daylighting sensors..
- Emergency Battery Backup: Two models available, producing 2,000lm and 2,200lm for a minimum 0f 90 minutes.
- Surge Protection: Standard is 6kV, additional surge protection up to 10kV is available.
- Driver Quick Disconnect: A Driver Quick Disconnect feature is available as an additional option.
- Environment: Dry/Damp for interior applications (IP4x). Impact Protection (IK08).
- Ambient Range Operation: -40°C up to 45°C (-40°F up to 113°F*).
- Heat Sinks: Extruded aluminum heat sinks provide optimal thermal management, decreasing LED
junction temperature and ensuring long life and high efficacy.
- Power Supply Access: Wireway cover allows for easy access and quick wiring. Center hole accepting 3/4” stem and also 1/2” KO’s, one on each end of the wire way, on top.
- Mounting: Fixture is cable ready (CRM) and has a center opening to accept a 3/4” stem mount, HOOK or surface mount options (with optional MBR). MBR reduces ambient range by 5°C when mounted flush to junction box.
- LENSES: UV stable polycarbonate clear and aisle or acrylic (PMMA) frosted available.
- CCT: 3500K, 4000K and 5000K standard, other CCT available.
- Warranty: 5-year standard.
Listings & Certifications
- ETL listed (UL 1598)
- RoHS Compliant
- DesignLights™ Consortium Premium
- EMI: Title 47 CFR 15 Class A and ICES-005
- LM-79, LM 80 tests and reports are performed in accordance to IESNA standards, per TM-21