High output LED fixtures with a recessed troffer design and high bay performance. The HT1 Series are designed for high ceiling applications that require superior lumen output, ultra-long life, high quality of light and beautiful aesthetics. Available in 2×4 and 4×4 form factors.
Applications: Automotive Showrooms, Big Box Retailers, Convention Centers, Schools, Universities, Indoor Sports, and Warehouses.
|Size||Lumen Output2||Efficacy||Watts||Part Number|
2Typical at 277V (LV) and (25°C), 4000/5000 CCT, Frosted Lens, +/-10%. Typical CRI 80+.
Features & Specifications
- Environment: Dry/Damp, for interior applications (IP4X). Non IC rated.
- Ambient Range Operation: -40°C up to 45°C (-40°F to 113°F)1
- Lenses: Frosted acrylic
- Power Supply Access: Easy access from the top of the fixture.
- Mounting Options: Fixture is able to be mounted in a standard drop/grid ceiling and also has holes for attaching cables. Non IC rated.
- LED: 3500K, 4000K and 5000K standard, 80CRI (standard). Other CCTs and CRIs available upon request.
- Warranty: 5-year standard, up to 10-year optional.
Power & Control
- Power input: 120-277V (50/60Hz).
- Dimming: 0-10V dimming standard. Capable of dimming down to 10%.
- Power Factor: Greater than 0.9 (0.96–0.99 typical).
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 20%, 10% typical.
- Occupancy Sensors: Optional – factory installed photocell sensors for motion and daylight harvesting.
- Emergency Battery Backup: Factory installed option producing 1650-1750 lumens for a minimum of 90 minutes. Temperature range 10°C to 45°C.