Linear Series 2.0
LED Linear Luminaires and Retrofit Linear Kits
The Linear Series deliver ultra-long life and high efficacy with superior uniformity and low glare. Fixtures can be installed independently or joined together for continuous-run lighting.
In applications where fluorescent strip housings are used, the Linear Retrofit Kits (RTR and RMW) are a fast and easy way to upgrade existing back boxes to LED.
|Length||Lumen Output2||Efficacy||Watts||Part Number|
2Typical at 277V (LV) and (25°C), 4000/5000K, Frosted Lens, +/-10%. Typical CRI 80+. No lens Multiplier is 1.08. 3500K multiplier is .93.
Power & Control
- Power input: 120-277V (50/60Hz).
- Dimming: 0-10V dimming standard. Capable of dimming down to 10%.
- Occupancy Sensors: Optional – factory installed photocell sensors for motion and daylight harvesting.
- Emergency Battery Backup: Factory installed option producing 2400-2800 lumens for a minimum of 90 minutes. Temperature range 10°C to 45°C.
- Surge Protection: Minimum 2kV (standard). Additional surge protection up to 10kV is available.
- Environment: Dry/Damp. For interior applications only.
- Length: Fixtures are all 4′ sections. Available for order in 4′, 8′ and 12′ lengths. 8′ and 12′ versions are attached with an included bracket(s). Each fixture has 1 driver to maximize efficiency and value.
- Housing: Steel sheet metal.
- Lenses: Frosted acrylic (standard). Option of No Lens available (recommended for indirect lighting only).
- Mounting Options: All suitable for continuous row.
- Stand-alone Fixture (FXT): Cable Mount or Surface Mount (standard).
- RetroFit Kit (RTR): For standard back boxes. 4 3/8″ wide. Utilizes existing housing, (no mounting kits available).
- Retro Multi Width Kit (RMW): For any back box from 3.25″ to 5.5″ in width. Utilizes existing housing.
- LED: 3500K, 4000K and 5000K (standard), 80CRI (standard). Other CCTs and CRIs available upon request.
- Warranty: 5-year standard, up to 10-year optional.
- Greater than 0.9 (0.96–0.99 typical)
Listings & Certifications
- ETL listed (UL 1598)
- RoHS Compliant
- EMI: Title 47 CFR 15 Class A, ICES-005
- LM-79, LM 80 and TM-21 tests and reports are performed in accordance to IESNA standards
|Model||Length (in)||Width (in)||Depth (in)||Weight (in)|
Ambient Operating Temperatures
-25°C to 45°C (-13°F to 131°F)
Lumen Ambient Temperature Factor (LATF)
Projected Lumen Maintenance
TM-21 from initial lumens (based on 24/7 operation)
|Temperature||Year 1||Year 5||Year 10||L70 (calculated)|