Linear Strip LED Fixtures
The LS1 Series provides quality and versatility for many applications. The LS1 Series offers efficacy up to 150 lm/W and up to 63% power reduction over traditional fluorescent lighting. Designed to replace linear fluorescent continuous run, utility and strip fixtures with long-lasting, more efficient LED technology; lowering your total cost of ownership (TCO).
The LS1 Series is available in four-foot lengths, at various lumen outputs and color temperatures and with a standard frosted lens; offering the best combination of performance and value for your applications.
|Lumen Output1||Efficacy||Watts||Part Number|
2Typical at 277V (LV) and (25°C), 4000/5000 CCT, Frosted Lens, +/-10%. Typical CRI 80+.
Features & Specifications
- Environment: Dry/Damp, for interior applications (IP4X). Non IC rated.
- Ambient Range Operation: FXT: -25°C to 45°C (-13°F to 113°F), LNK: -25°C to 45°C (-13°F to 113°F).
- Lenses: Frosted acrylic.
- Power Supply Access: Easy access from the top of the fixture.
- Mounting Options: Fixture can be mounted in a standard drop/grid ceiling and has holes for attaching cables. Non IC rated.
- LED: 3500K, 4000K and 5000K standard, 80CRI (standard). Other CCTs and CRIs available upon request.
- Warranty: 5-year standard, up to 10-year optional.
Power & Control
- Power Input: 120-277V (50/60Hz).
- Dimming: 0-10V dimming standard. Capable of dimming down to 10%.
- Power Factor: Greater than 0.9 (0.94–0.99 typical).
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 20%, 10% typical.
- Occupancy Sensors: Optional – factory installed photocell sensors for motion and daylight harvesting.
- Emergency Battery Backup: Factory installed option producing ~2000 lumens for a minimum of 90 minutes. Temperature range 10°C to 45°C.